Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some pictures....

Ok, so my pictures loaded out of order, but that's probably operator error. :p its late, and I'm pretty tired. Here's a few pictures of our trip so far! I'll write more details later!

Callie, Natalie and Rosson (Nat's cousin) after the Shipwreck Rapids ride Natalie SO EXCITED for Shamu!!

Natalie and I before Shamu came out and soaked us!


Myself, Kristen (Rosson's girlfriend) & Rosson



Callie, myself and Natalie



Day Two at Sea World!!






Ok, so we went and saw Shamu again. I thought I was wet yesterday...nope!! I got SOAKED today!!!!!





Natalie enjoying her churro and frozen lemonade!








Natalie and I petting the Sting Rays







Myself, Natalie and Callie after a long day at Sea World





Like I said, I'll write in more detail later. I'm pretty much wiped out right now! :p






0 comments: