Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Pictures....

Have I mentioned lately that I love my camera?? Because I LOVE my camera. I got some great pictures at the hospital yesterday. Then I had a lot of fun editing them. This little guy is going to get sick of my constantly sticking a camera in his face. But, these are the moments we'll want to remember forever. So, deal with it :p I love taking pictures, and I'm so excited to take his "newborn" photos in a couple weeks. I'm also so excited to take pictures of my other neice and nephew (Mackenzie and Kyle)...which WILL happen sooner than later, Courtney! I haven't forgotten!! :) At any rate....here are some more fun pics of Slade :)


Daddy feeding Slade for the first time


He was attempting to suck on his hand. SO cute!! love his cute little lips. adorable.

Isn't he the sweetest?


With Mommy, right after birth.



Daddy's HUGE hands, with Slade's small body. You know, he was surprisingly small for a baby of 8 pounds. He's so....dense. Solid. Its not really baby fat....just baby. :p






1 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

awww, look how small next to his hand.