Thursday, March 18, 2010

Engagement/Anniversary Pictures

Clint's cousin, Marshall, met a cute girl, Kayla, a couple years ago. In February of 2009, they eloped. They're having a reception this April to celebrate with everyone, and they asked me to take some engagement/anniversary pictures for them. Here's just a few. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out :) I think they were too, because I'm also taking their formal wedding pictures. :)

P.S. I love comments. Constructive criticism is great. I'm trying to build a portfolio of sorts, because I'd love to start a business in a few years after I've had more training :)

One of my favorites :)

He was threatening to drop her in the water after he'd been holding her :)




Love the color in this one :)










Congratulations Marshall & Kayla!!


1 comments:

Courtney said...

You did a great job as always!!!