Thursday, April 7, 2011

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 21 Weeks 1 day

Total weight loss/gain: down 2 pounds from where I was at last week

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet. LOL. I don't know if I'll EVER be in maternity clothes, at this point :p

Best moment this week: Somebody asked me how far along I am! Hooray!!! :p LOL I was beginning to think people were thinking I've been making it all up :p

Gender: Still a girl :p

Movement: McKynlee is VERY active!!! She just kicked me so hard that I jumped. It completely startled me. But it is the absolute coolest feeling. I absolutely love it!

Food craving: Nothing this week.

What I miss: Being able to walk 5 feet without sciatic nerve pain. My sweet little girl just LOVES that nerve! :p

Sleep: Been sleeping fairly well. What I'm looking forward to: Still looking forward to the belly popping out :)

Belly Button: Still an innie!

Symptoms: Lots and lots of movement from baby. Nausea is still present, though it is easing up (FINALLY!).

0 comments: