Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Random Survey....

Thanks to Dany for this random lil survey =]


A is for age: 23...24 in 27 days!!
B is for Breakfast: I hardly ever eat breakfast. But I'm a BIG fan of French Toast =]
C is for Career: unemployed right now =[
D is for my Dog's name: No dog =[
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: cell phone & chapstick!
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: House, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Ace of Cakes!
G is for Favorite Game: Tetris? lol
H is for Hometown: San Francisco, CA
I is for Instruments I play: do funny noises count?
J is for Favorite Juice: Apple! and Cranberry. Sometimes together!
K is for Kitchen: in boxes. preparing to move =[
L is for Last Place I Ate out: um...Filibertos
M is for Marriage: Fantastic! Almost 6 months!
N is for Nickname: Beaker (LOL ask Clint!)
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: none
P is for People I was With Today: Clint
Q is for Quote: “I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
R is for Biggest Regret: I have one...but its in the past.
S is for Sport: FOOTBALL!!!
T is for time I Woke Up Today: 7 am. then i went back to bed around 9 and slept for a few hours with Clint =]
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: um....???
V is for Last Vacation you Took: weekend to Big Lake!! =]
W is for Worst Habbit: being stubborn and argumentative
X is for X-Rays I Have Had: left hand, left foot, right foot
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: ritz crackers LOL
Z is for Zodiac: Scorpio

0 comments: