Monday, January 26, 2009

Surprise!!

Back on January 1st, we woke up to the sounds of dogs barking in our front yard. BIG dogs. We opened the door and there were two big dogs eating the cat food. Both cats were gone. At the end of the day, Baxter came home, but Tinkerbell was nowhere to be found. I was heartbroken, but I tried not to let it show because I didn't want Clint to feel guilty (he blamed himself because of his allergies. Silly =P).

Tonight, I got home from work around 9:30. I grabbed my purse, and got out of the car. All of a sudden, this gray flash comes across the yard, and its Tinkerbell!!! She's pretty dirty and got some bad knots in her fur. She also weighs a good 10 pounds lighter than she was when she disappeared.

I'm so grateful to have her back, but I think they're still gonna have to go outside while Clint is home and trying to sleep. I don't want him to be completely miserable.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad that your cat came back! But I'm not goint to lie. When I waw the title, I was hoping that you were going to say that you guys were going to have a baby! :)

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

LOL!!! Nope!! We can't afford it yet...and I wouldn't tell the family in a blog post =]