Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Page...

I haven't scrapbooked in a few weeks, with the exception of the Scrappin' Sampler class I did a couple weeks ago at Scrapbooks, Etc. One week, Clint and I were VERY sick with a nasty upper respiratory infection. Last week, we were really busy with preperations for Kyler's graduation....well, mostly, I just ran errands all day. We didn't really have any "preperations" to make :p We just had lots of air horns to buy :p

This is detail of the bottom of the page...
Detail of the top of the page....

Bad picture of the entire page....

I really think this might be my favorite page I've made so far. I really like the way it turned out. Of course, its a yucky picture, taken with my Blackberry. I have no idea where my digital camera is. I should probably find it before we go camping next month....
Anyway.....I promise I'll blog more soon. I've been really bad about it later. But we are alive. And I am still scrappin' away! :)


1 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I love them!!! I'm awful, I have not scrapbooked anything. I make picture books online though. I am putting one together of Alena first few months right now but I can only do a little at a time. It's amazing, even after so much time it still makes me emotional thinking about the whole journey of getting her here. Can't wait to get together with you guys again soon :)