Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Epitome of Foolish...

Clint and I were married on April 26, 2008. Our loving friends and family really enjoyed decorating our car. SO.CUTE., right?? I know. I loved it. Ready for foolish??
This is our car. Today. As in April 5th, 2009. I know, I KNOW! Its almost a year later! But there's a good reason! First off, I think they used like, super unwashable car paint. Seriously. Crap does NOT come off for anything. I washed the car today. And I scrubbed and scrubbed. A little more came off. *sigh* Second: you see the funky line on our convertible top...to the far left there? That would be a CUT in our convertible top! Some idiot tried cutting into it while Clint was at work one night.
My goal is to have it all off before our one year anniversary. In 20 days. Think I can do it??

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Ha ha, that is so funny! I hope that you are able to get it off!!! I wonder if the sun kind of baked it on since it has been on there for so long.

Emily H. said...

I'm sorry, that is way too funny! (I had this up at work and showed my coworkers--hope you don't mind! We all got a good laugh!) I hope you meet your goal of getting it all off!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

HAHAHA that's ok Em. If I didn't want people to see it and laugh at it, I wouldn't have posted it. I think its pretty hysterical myself! :p