Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few more pages....

Love is all you need... Living Eternally when kissing your lips...

GROOM.... :)

BRIDE... :)






You'll have to excuse the poor quality of these pictures. Clint's computer is on the fritz, and its what I use to upload the pictures from my digital camera. SO I took these with my new BlackBerry (which I happen to be in LOVE with! :p) and the flash is EXTREMELY bright, and it kinda cut the pages weird. Whatever...you get the general idea. :) I happen to be very happy with the pages I've done...although I did cheat and buy a few super cute kits...they supply the pieces and I put it together :) Today I went to a local scrapbook store and took advantage of a coupon I had for a free die cut lab. I'm in love. LOL! They had all sorts of great die cuts and you can make as many as you want! Normally, its only $5 for an hour, which is pretty reasonable when you consider all you can get. MUCH cheaper than investing in a Cricut, or a Slice. Don't get me wrong-I'd LOVE to have one or the other....but since I can't right now, I'll visit the die cut lab every once in a while :) I've got all sorts of fun die cuts to play with to create some new pages. I've been really good about doing at least one page every day I have off. Its not much, but it gets the book done :) Slowly, but surely :)








1 comments:

Emily H. said...

This is so much fun to see these, Alicia! Great idea to put them on your blog too! Maybe when I get around to it I'll have to put some of mine up...