Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Seemingly lost...

I've been so preoccupied for the last year. When Clint proposed, I threw myself into the wedding planning. Our day came and went and it was beautiful. It was so rewarding to see everything come together. After our wedding, I threw myself into my friend, Sarah's wedding. I spent countless hours on her day. She was married on March 21st, and her day was beautiful. Again, it was so rewarding to see everything come together.

Now...I'm lost! I have absolutely nothing to do! I spent the last two days off that I had doing nothing. As I sat around tonight watching pointless tv...I decided that I want to work on my scrapbooking. =] I haven't even started our wedding scrapbook yet, and we'll celebrate our one year wedding anniversary next month! I've spent a good part of my evening looking at scrapbooking blogs, websites, and layouts. Gaining inspiration, wishing I had more cool tools, and vowing to develop my talent(?). :p

Not sure where I'll start....but I'll post pictures as I finish things.... :)

0 comments: