Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A date at the zoo

Our weather has been so gorgeous here in arizona the past week or so. In the 70's! Today didn't disappoint, so Clint and I decided to have a date and go to the Phoenix Zoo. Not only were we out in the fresh air, doing something together that we'd never done before, but we got good excercise too. Hooray for working on weight loss goals! :p


Clint and I watching the elephant play.


Birds. Apparently Packers fans. (note the yellow and green). We may or may not have heckled them. Remember when the Cardinals beat the Packers? I do.

Clint and I getting ready to go into the bear enclosure. Biggest waste of our time. HUGE enclosure for a small bear. Stupid thing hid from us. Whatever :p

SO funny story here. This was by the Oryx enclosure. This statue was right around the corner, and when I turned said corner, I jumped about 4 feet into the air and gasped. Totally thought the stupid thing was real. Then I laughed really hard at myself for being so stupid. :p



Giraffe. :)




What fun dates have you been on lately? :)


1 comments:

Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

I love the Phx zoo!

Sorry I am getting to your email about the owl so late! I don't have that one available (my friend already spoke for it) but there is a set of 4 little trivets that are the same owl just smaller, and they come as a set. They are super cute! email me at jen.justforrachel@gmail.com and I can send you a picture. When is your friends bday? I hope it's not too late! Thanks! Jen