Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I <3 my new camera :)

My dear friend Natalie and I went to the Mesa Arts Center today and played around with my new camera. The camera was a gift from Clint for Christmas. Its a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS, and its amazing. We just took some random photos, but they turned out really great! I've always loved photograhpy, and I really hope to find that I have a talent for it! :p



Natalie



Myself

Natalie. She's so gorgeous and photogenic!


Myself again :)




This was my absolute favorite picture of the day. Its fantastic in color, and then I played around with it in Picasa and I absolutely adore the outcome :)




4 comments:

Emily H. said...

Great pics! (I saw the ones on facebook, too.) You must take after your mom and dad. I remember all of the pictures they used to shoot in Yosemite. Does your dad still have all of his old equipment?

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

You know, I don't know if he does or not. Good question. Funny story actually: he and I got the exact same camera for christmas! I want to take a lot more "scenic" pictures, but there wasn't much going on at the Arts center, and we didn't have time to walk up Main.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You are both so pretty! You did a GREAT job.

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Hey thanks Lauren! :)