Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh hai there....

SOO this is my first post of 2011. Fail, huh? First thing I notice is that my background is non-existant. I vaguely recall getting notification that they'd be changing things around, and so my background would probably be erased. BUT, I forgot. First order of business was to update that so I have a pretty background again. :)

We have been up to absolutely nothing. Work, work, and more work. Our lives are thrilling. Truly, that's all we have done. I'd be lying if I said we did anything else.

Baby is growing strong. Heartbeat has been at a steady 150 bpm. With the exception of a couple weeks ago, when it was down to 136. I had the stomach flu, I think poor baby was stressed. But, it was still in the normal range, so doctor wasn't concerned. I sat around the house for a week to get rehydrated and get over the nasty flu. Then I got a double ear infection. Oh, dear sweet baby of mine....you're killing Mommy's immune system . You're going to be immune to every antibiotic known to mankind when you're older. But, we love you more than anything. :) We get to find out if the baby is BOY or GIRL on March 21st. That's in TWO WEEKS! We're SOOO excited!!! We have no preferance one way or another. We want baby to be healthy. :)

That's about it, for now. Nap time is quickly approaching. I get SOOO tired nowadays.

0 comments: