Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 18

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 18 weeks, 3 days
Total weight loss/gain: 20 pounds lost, that I know of.
Maternity Clothes: none yet! my pre-maternity clothes are too big for me now!
Best Moment this week: feeling butterfly flutters when Clint was listening to my tummy. He does this daily, but this week, I started feeling movement when he was applying pressure to my belly. :)
Gender: Ultrasound is scheduled for 8:50 am on Monday morning! :D
Movement: see "best moment"
Food craving: nothing really. I haven't had much of an appetite at all. I tend to force myself to eat.
What I miss: energy. not feeling nauseated all the time. sleeping through the night without getting up to visit the bathroom. :p
Sleep: as long as I've got my maternity pillow, I'm fairly comfortable. I've had some sciatic nerve pain, and that sometimes makes getting comfortable for sleep a little difficult.
What I am looking forward to: finding out if its a boy or girl! can't wait to start buying gender specific items, planning the nursery, etc. :)
Belly Button: Still very much in!
Symptoms: fatigue, nausea, back pain, "chest" pain (if you catch my drift LOL), some "cramping" sensations. These are caused by my ligaments becoming more elastic as the baby grows (according to my book :p)

0 comments: