Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 19

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Total Weight Loss/Gain: I've gained back about 5 pounds. Doctors cautioned me to be very aware of what I eat and drink. They'd like me to keep it as low as possible. The past few weeks though, I've felt pretty icky, so I've been eating whatever I can just to feed me and baby :)
Maternity Clothes: None yet!!! Got a very small baby bump
Best Moment this Week: Our Ultrasound. We have to go back on April 4th for another one, because baby wouldn't stay still long enough for the tech to get a good picture of the heart and stomach. What they did see though, everything looks fine. :)
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!! We're SOO excited!! We can't wait to meet McKynlee Ann in August!! :D
Movement: Same as last week. If I apply counter pressure to my stomach, I can feel her kicking and rolling. She's VERY active!
Food Craving: None, really. Still want cantaloupe. Its still not in season. Dang you, cantaloupe. :p
What I Miss: same as last week. Just energy.
Sleep: I could probably sleep all day, if I was allowed to. I napped twice today. I adore my sleep.
What I am looking forward to: finally having a baby belly. So far, its pretty non-existant. I swear, if I didn't have ultrasound pictures to prove a baby was in there, nobody would believe me. :p
Belly Button: Still very much in.
Symptoms: Still pretty nauseated in the morning. I take at least one Zofran a day. Heartburn is taking over my life lol. Very tired all the time. I have some sciatic nerve pain. Its usually how I can tell if she's moving or not. She shifts and sits on that nerve, and its just....painful.

2 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Zofran was a miracle worker for me too. It never stopped me from throwing up, it just made me not throw up 6-7 times a day. Phew. Congratulations on a girl!!! I'm partial. ;) No one could really look at me and tell that I was pregnant with Magnolia until around week 25. And some were still asking when I was almost 30 weeks. I couldn't believe it, especially since it was my second baby.

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

I have good days and bad. Some days, it just takes the edge off the nausea. Some days, it gets rid of it altogether. I didn't expect to really show before 30 weeks. If I do, great. If not, that's ok :)