Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love lazy days....

Outside my window...its dark :)

I am thinking...about scrapbooking :)

I am thankful for...my family. my friends. my health. my JOB. I'm very blessed.

I am wearing...my new shirt from Old Navy, jeans, and flip flops :)

I am creating...nothing at the moment. Gonna start working on my scrapbook pages again soon! :)

I am reading...the Twilight series. I finally caved.

I am hoping...that this cold leaves me soon. I hate being sick.

I am hearing... Deadliest Catch on tv

Around the house...the AC running

One of my favorite things...scrapbooking!! If I could make a living out of it, I totally would!

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, scrapbook, sleep, spend time with my loved ones :)

A picture to share...(well a layout)

Pic is Natalie, Danyelle and myself....goofing off one night at JoAnn's. Cuz we're cool like that. Don't hate. Just love on the page. I adore it :D

1 comments:

Bravo Bentley said...

uh i wish i could scrapbook!!!! and I am in love with the twilight series girl i hope you enjoy it as well!!!! and the store I went to is called avenue! they just had a sale like most tanks/tops were 2 dollars a piece and some were dressy and paired them with a mini coat so church worthy!!!