Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Too cute

I tell people that I have the cutest neice and nephew ever. Lets face it, I do :) They were playing in their kiddy pool this last weekend in our front yard, and Kenzie somehow ended up face first in the dirt. Courtney (their beautiful mom & my sister in law) took this adorable picture of her! Apparently, Kenzie didn't really mind the dirt. Well, I was inspired by the picture... and I created this. Now, my blackberry is being dumb, so I can't really get a decent picture of it. Its pinks, browns, and a little bit of green. The quote is "A little dirt never hurt!" I used a lot of Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain to give it a "dirty" look. I really like how it turned out :)


Comments and constructive criticism is always welcome :)

4 comments:

BrieAnn said...

I LOVE it!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness Alicia, that is so stinkin' CUTE!!! You did a great job! Can I borrow that page for a couple minutes sometime so that I can scan it into my computer?!

Lauren said...

That is sooooo stinkin' cute!!
I mostly work with digital stuff now-a-days so I forget how much goes into a hands on scrap page! You did a great job.

Yes, I do charge for banners. But only $4. I'm still getting things going with Paypal but in the mean time let me know what you'd like and I'll get working on it!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Of course you can borrow it, Courtney! Its a size 12x12"...will it fit? I've gotta return your books, anyway....I can bring it by then :)