Friday, July 3, 2009

We're home!

We've been home...for almost a week. I have lots of pictures to post....BUT I have to buy a USB cord for my camera first. Clint's computer charger broke, and so I can't use his laptop to upload them like I usually do. We had TONS of fun on our camping trip! The fishing was completely amazing! I did get fried one day. Like, completely. It was bad. But its healing. We all got bit by many mosquitos....but we're healing from that too. Some of Clint's co-workers asked him, "What happened to your arms??" and he responded, "Oh, its just chicken pox." One of them went and tattled to the manager because she believed him! LOL!

We hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th!! We're both working, so we obviously won't be doing much :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun vacation! We need that every now and then! I can't wait to see pics. And yes, we do need to get together soon! It seems like everytime we go to get together with Natalie, something always comes up on my end. We need to get back to our Friday night Grey's Nights before I start school and sleep through our fun nights! :)