Monday, July 13, 2009

Its Friday!

Well, it is for Clint and I at least. We both have tuesday and wednesday off from work this week. :D I'd love to say that we're going somewhere, doing something, getting away from the heat....but we're not. We're gonna stay here, do nothing, and stay inside away from the heat. :p We might hit the pool up a couple of times....but that's about it. He'll play World of Warcraft, and I'll scrapbook. Speaking of scrapbooking....I have some new pages! :D

Its Love
Our Parents

And I've already posted this one, but this is a slightly better picture of it :)




2 comments:

Courtney said...

All of those pages turned out SO CUTE!!! I just stole the one of Kenzie! I don't think it will fit in my scanner. :)

Bravo Bentley said...

ummmmmm so adorable i need to do things like this uhhh love it!!! and i am facebook searching you now girl