Friday, July 10, 2009

Things that everyone likes, but Alicia hates....

My bloggy friend Lauren did a post that was "Lauren's list of crap that she hates but the rest of the world LOVES." and she tagged all of her readers, commenters, bloggy friends to post their own. So here's mine :)

I'll probably be shot, maimed, hung by my ears....but Twilight tops my list. I'm sorry!! I've read the first two books. They were actually pretty good. Do I understand the hype? Absolutely NOT! It was a good book. That's about it. I watched the movie. Horrible. Hated it. The End.
(Don't kill me...I'm entitled to my opinion :p)Pajamas in Public. Ok...I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty darn lazy. Most days, I don't bother with makeup, and the hair is just in a ponytail. But I at least throw on jeans and a tshirt before I leave the house. Good grief.
World Of Warcraft. Hubby man plays it. Dominates his life. Meet his wife: World of Warcraft. I'm just the mistress. Ok, not really. But he does play...a LOT. Do I get it? Nope! I've tried. He gets irritated when I mess up the terminology :p I asked him once about Agrogging. He thought I was being a miss smarty pants....but I was serious. Oops :p

Musicals. Ugh. Gag me. I really think I'd rather face a huge spider head on (Hi: I'm arachnaphobic) than watch a musical. Pretty much goes for all of them. Give me a great football game, and I am happy as a clam. Put me in a theatre in front of a musical...and you're commiting a crime. Srsly. Homicide is wrong.



Amusement Parks. *Except Disneyland, which I'm sure is completely awesome, though I've never been* I hate roller coasters. I hate fast rides. I hate rides that put me upside down. Hi, $60. I'd rather spend you at a scrapbook store. :)





So that's my list. Don't hate. Re-post your own if you'd like! Let me know if you do! I'm curious to see everyone's lists! :D

2 comments:

BrieAnn said...

I got to page 8 of the first book of Twilight. I never had any desire to pick it up again.

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

I read the first two, and I'll probably read the last two....just to know what happens. but I don't think i'll ever understand the hype around it. It just makes no sense.