Sunday, June 22, 2008

Five

5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Clean Living Room
4. Grocery Shopping
5. Pack for camping next weekend =]

5 jobs I've had:
(IN ORDER)
1. Cashier at Sam Goody
2. Courtesy Clerk at Fry's Food & Drug
3. Photo Clerk at Osco Drug (now CVS/Pharmacy...I was there for 5 years!)
4. Teller for Wells Fargo Bank
5. Currently, I'm a Recovery Assistant for Drive Time. You don't pay your car payment? I send someone to get your car. =]

5 Places I have lived:
(Ok, I'm gonna do this the short way--because I'll type all day if I do details)
1. California
2. Maine
3. Massachussetts
4. Utah
5. Arizona

5 Favorite snacks:
1. Fruit (melons, mostly)
2. Popcorn (butter and salt!)
3. Captain Crunch (lol I'm currently obsessed)
4. Brownies
5. Applesauce =]

5 thing I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our bills
2. Buy both of us new cars
3. Buy a house
4. Give to the church
5. Go on a vacation!!!


I TAG-
1. Kimber
2. Danyelle
3. Amy
4 & 5 whoever wants to!

0 comments: