Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Please Pray...

Late last night, I received a text message from my mother, telling me that my stepdad was in the hospital. I called her to see what was up, and she told me that Ferd's equilibrium has been off for awhile now. I guess his dizziness got so bad that she took him to the ER. The hospital where they live isn't very big, but they did a CT-Scan, and decided it was serious enough that he needed to be transported down to Fresno. When they got there, they did another CT-Scan and an MRI. They discovered a mass in his brain, with fluid all around it. Its not looking good. They were waiting for the results back from the MRI before deciding whether or not to do a biopsy. We don't know if its cancerous or not. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for him. Any and all prayers for him would be very much appreciated. Hopefully, we'll know more soon......

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh! We will deffinately be praying for him! I hope that everything turns out alright! You are right! Heavenly Father does have a plan for him!