Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Power of 3

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names

3 JOYS-
1. My Husband
2. My Family (all of 'em!!)
3. My Friends

3 FEARS-
1. I'm terrified of spiders. Mostly tarantulas (I just got chills typing that). They can be alive or dead, fake or real, on tv or in pictures or right in front of me--I WILL burst into tears and try to get as far away as physically possible.
2. I am scared of heights.
3. I am scared of being unsuccessful. Terrified of not having a career.


3 GOALS-
1 To be Sealed in the Temple to Clint
2. To always be financially stable.
3. To eventually someday buy a house

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS-
1. The Food Netword =P <3
2. Weddings =P
3. Decorating my kitchen. I've decided to do rustic-y USA stuff. =]

3 RANDOM FACTS-
1. I like to try to scrapbook--I'm not very good at it though.
2. I would love to make a career out of wedding photography. I love, love, love taking pictures.
3. Clint and I met on MySpace.com

I TAG-
1. Kimber
2. Danyelle
3. Amy (you can do this on your myspace blog since you don't have a blog)
4-5. Anyone else who wants to because I don't know of anyone else who I think would do it.

0 comments: