Monday, December 22, 2008

A conspiracy...

So last night, while I was feeling like the worst furbaby "mama" ever, Clint suggested that we brainstorm ways to keep the cats indoors. I told him that this wasn't fair to him, and insisted that they would remain outdoor cats. UNLESS it were to rain. Then I would bring them inside, for the duration of said rain. That would just be cruel, right? Well, I'm convinced these kitties heard me. Guess what? Its raining! and where are the cats, you ask? In my room. Nice, right? And they're just LOVING it. Of course they are. Now I've gotta start the whole "weening" process again. Some other day. When its dry. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! That's hard...my puppy is at my parents house and i miss her! It's so sad cuz their faces melt you!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Seriously!! Tinkerbell was born without a voice box, of sorts. Her little meow is more of a gasp. So I'm sitting here all night long listening to her gasp because I'm inside and she's outside. Oh, the heartbreak! lol. I think I let myself get too attached =P