Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grateful!!

Our prayers have been answered!! I was told tonight at work that they're keeping me as a permanent employee past the holiday season. Hooray!! I wanted to cry with relief when they told me. When they asked me to come into the office- I knew it was the moment of truth. Either good or bad. I kept saying, "thank you so much!!" and they said, "don't be silly-you deserve it!" There aren't any pay increases, and the hours will remain about the same (I've been averaging 29-36 hours a week). We're just so grateful that I was chosen to be a permanent employee. We, well I, was stressing really bad. Hoping that I'd made a good enough impression to be kept on. Its next to impossible to find a job in this state, and I'm so very grateful for the one I have. =]

0 comments: