Friday, December 26, 2008

Well?

Did Santa bring you everything you wanted? =]

Hope you all had a nice christmas. We did. A small one, but still very enjoyable. I got Clint the Armani Code cologne he'd been wanting. An Arizona Cardinals sweatshirt. A Cardinals wallet. (let me tell you, it physically hurt to buy anything Cardinals-and I almost cried. No joke!!). Um, OH! And the Bourne trilogy. He loves the movies. Myself? Never seen them? I know, I know. If I had the time, I'd sit in front of the TV and watch all three right now, I swear it =] He got me the coolest little (portable!) scrapbooking organizing case. A protector case for my scrapbooking paper. A shoe box FULL of scrapbooking stickers and embellishments. I got the first season of Bones on DVD (obsessed with the show!!). He got me an MP3 player! =] Oh. and I got an Arizona Cardinals camping chair. Hardi-har-har. His family has a great sense of humor, and they think its funny to buy me Cardinals stuff for my birthday and for Christmas. Actually, it is hysterical. And I just handed the chair to Clint and said, "here-I got you a camping chair." Hahaha! I'll sit in it...I'm not THAT much of a hater. But I tell you, I won't be happy. =P I swear he's getting U of A stuff for his birthday. (and when I say that-I'm totally kidding. Because I value this life I've been given. And Uncle Joey and Grandpa Gross will swiftly take that life away if I even LOOK at U of A stuff. Ok, ok. Maybe not THAT extreme. But they WILL sharpen their hunting knives with it. No joke) His mom got us a totally cool waffle maker that I'm so excited to use. Its one of those ones that flips after you've closed it. Eh-I'm easily amused. My parents gave Clint Kung Foo Panda and The Dark Knight on DVD. I got toys! Wall*E and Eve from the movie Wall*E. And I love them. I play with them all the time. Telling you, I'm obsessed. 24 years old and still getting toys. It'll never end! And I hope it doesn't! =]

SO that was our Christmas. We opened gifts here with his siblings, then went to Grandma & Grandpa Gross' house for Christmas lunch/dinner at 1. Went to my parents after that. Had a very quiet, very nice Christmas. Now, I get to go to work. Ick! Clint worked last night, and he said when they opened the doors at 6 am...it was a zoo. Goody. He said people were walking out with 3 or 4 carts of stuff. Hmm. I won't be doing that. Can't really afford it. Since we just had Christmas and all.

0 comments: